Repair Foam Cream
Skin prone to fungal infections
Reduces flaking skin, redness and itching. Strengthens the skin barrier, which counteracts the development of foot fungus.
Produkt kaufen Fußprofi-Suche
Allpresan Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream was developed for daily care for skin prone to fungal infections and leaves the skin on the feet feeling noticeably more supple. The Repair Foam Cream contains the patented BarrioExpert LIPO2 Skin Repair Technology based on skin-related lipids that fit perfectly into the damaged skin barrier to strengthen, protect and repair it.
- For daily care in conjunction with therapy for foot fungus
- Leaves the skin feeling noticeably more supple
- Optimizes the effectiveness of the overall formulation
- With the patented BarrioExpert LIPO2 Skin Repair Technology based on skin-related lipids
- Forms a breathable protective mesh that reduces mechanical stress (e.g. friction)
- Clothing can be put on again immediately after application. No danger of slipping
- No fragrances or colourants
- Only available from foot care professionals
For optimum foot care, Allpresan Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream in conjunction with therapy for foot fungus should ideally be applied twice daily (morning and evening) or as needed to the sensitive areas of the skin. BarrioExpert Technology gives the foam cream particularly high coverage – a small amount is sufficient for large areas of skin. Allpresan Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream in conjunction with therapy for foot fungus is absorbed rapidly without greasiness, so clothing can be put on immediately after application. For external use only. Please shake well before use and hold upright while applying. Remove the tamper-proof seal at the back of the dispenser pump before first use.
Aqua, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Butane, Xylitol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Piroctone Olamine, Ceramide NP, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Allantoin, Caprylyl Glycol, Palm Glycerides, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Capryloyl Glycine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citric Acid, Pentylene Glycol.
Note: We endeavour to improve our products on an ongoing basis. Our ingredients might change slightly from time to time for this reason. Current details are found on the product packaging!