Repair Foam Cream
Noticeably softens the skin and reduces calluses.
Produkt kaufen Fußprofi-Suche
Allpresan Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream was developed for the daily care of calloused skin on the feet. It noticeably softens the skin and reduces calluses. The Repair Foam Cream contains the patented BarrioExpert LIPO2 Skin Repair Technology based on skin-related lipids that fit perfectly into the damaged skin barrier to strengthen, protect and repair it.
- For the daily care of calloused skin on the feet
- Noticeably softens the skin and reduces calluses
- Optimizes the effectiveness of the overall formulation
- With the patented BarrioExpert LIPO2 Skin Repair Technology based on skin-related lipids
- Forms a breathable protective mesh that reduces mechanical stress (e.g. friction)
- Clothing can be put on again immediately after application. No danger of slipping
- No fragrances, colourants or preservatives
- Only available from foot care professionals
For optimum foot care, Allpresan Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream Anti-callus should ideally be applied twice daily (morning and evening) or as needed to the sensitive areas of the skin. BarrioExpert Technology gives the foam cream particularly high coverage – a small amount is sufficient for large areas of skin. Allpresan Podoexpert Repair Foam Cream Anti-callus is absorbed rapidly without greasiness, so clothing can be put on immediately after application. For external use only. Please shake well before use and hold upright while applying. Remove the tamper-proof seal at the back of the dispenser pump before first use.
Aqua, Urea, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol,Butane, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propane,Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Hydrogenated Lecithin, Butyrospermum ParkiiButter, Squalane, Allantoin, Ceramide NP, Palm Glycerides,Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, SodiumLauroyl Sarcosinate, Pentylene Glycol, Capryloyl Glycine,Sorbitol.
Note: We endeavour to improve our products on an ongoing basis. Our ingredients might change slightly from time to time for this reason. Current details are found on the product packaging!