A nail fungal infection is often preceded by foot fungus. Although such an infection doesn’t endanger the toenails, it can have painful consequences and reduce quality of life. The longer the fungus remains untreated, the more widespread it becomes – and treatment is correspondingly more difficult and prolonged. Allpresan pedicare No. 7 Nail Tincture was specifically developed for the care of nails prone to fungal infection in conjunction with therapy. It contains avocado oil, panthenol and clotrimazole to strengthen, stabilize and care for the nails, and therefore protects them against microbial and physiological damage. The tincture also changes the nail environment to counteract nail fungus.
- Medical nail care with avocado oil, panthenol and clotrimazole
- Specific, supplementary care in connection with therapy for foot fungus
- Strengthens, stabilizes and cares for the nails
- Helps restore the natural protection of the nail
- No artificial fragrances or colourants
- Vegan, (by law) no animal experiments, made in Germany
For optimum anti-fungal care, Allpresan pedicare No. 7 Nail Tincture should ideally be applied twice daily (morning and evening) or as needed to nails that are prone to fungal infection. For external use only. Shake well before use and hold upright when applying.
Alcohol denat., Butane, Persea Gratissima Oil, Panthenol, Clotrimazole, Undecylenamide DEA, Propylene Glycol.
Note: We endeavour to improve our products on an ongoing basis. Our ingredients might change slightly from time to time for this reason. Current details are found on the product packaging!