Skin prone to fungal infection
According to estimates, one in three people in Germany suffer from foot fungus. The risk of infection increases if the skin barrier is damaged, e.g. if the skin is swollen due to moisture or chapped due to dryness. Allpresan pedicare No. 7 Foam Cream was developed as specific, supplementary care in connection with therapy for foot fungus. The combination of 10% urea, glycerin and biomimetic lipids increases the skin moisture content and contributes to regeneration of the skin barrier. The natural protection function of the skin barrier is strengthened and this reduces the risk of potentially infectious germs and fungal spores entering the body. With clotrimazole.
- Medical skin care with biomimetic lipids plus 10% urea and clotrimazole
- Specific, supplementary care in connection with therapy for foot fungus
- Creates a breathable protective mesh that has evolved from the concept behind modern textiles (no heat or moisture accumulation) and therefore protects the skin against external factors such as moisture and sweat on the skin, without harming the skin’s natural functions.
- Clothes can be put on immediately after use. No danger of slipping
- No fragrances or colourants
For optimum foot care, Allpresan pedicare No. 7 Original Foam Cream should ideally be applied twice daily (morning and evening) or as needed to the sensitive areas of the skin. BarrioExpert Technology gives the foam cream particularly high coverage – a small amount is sufficient for large areas of skin. Allpresan pedicare No. 7 Original Foam Cream is absorbed rapidly without greasiness, so clothing can be put on immediately after application. For external use only. Please shake well before use and hold upright while applying. Remove the tamper-proof seal at the back of the dispenser pump before first use.
Aqua, Urea, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Butane, Cetyl Alcohol, Propane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Clotrimazole, Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Palm Glycerides, Capryloyl Glycine, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Sorbitol, Allantoin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate.
Note: We endeavour to improve our products on an ongoing basis. Our ingredients might change slightly from time to time for this reason. Current details are found on the product packaging!