There are many reasons why skin becomes dry. However, besides its low hydration, one typical symptom of dry skin is a lack of lipids that prevent a loss of moisture as part of the skin barrier and form a protective film to shield from external factors. As a result, the skin can become rough and brittle, and in extreme cases even cracks and eczema appear. Allpresan pedicare No. 2 Foam Cream was developed to meet the specific needs of dry skin. 5% urea and glycerin provide the skin with effective hydration and the combination with almond oil also noticeably improves skin elasticity and suppleness. Skin regeneration is assisted by the biomimetic lipids in the foam cream, which restores the skin’s natural protective function.
- Medical skin care with biomimetic lipids plus almond oil, 5% urea & glycerin
- Hydrates, improves skin elasticity and supplies valuable lipids
- Creates a breathable protective mesh that has evolved from the concept behind modern textiles (no heat or moisture accumulation), and therefore protects the skin against external factors such as moisture and sweat on the skin without harming the skin’s natural functions.
- Clothes can be put on immediately after use. No danger of slipping
- No artificial fragrances, colourants or preservatives
For optimum foot care, Allpresan pedicare No. 2 Original Foam Cream should ideally be applied twice daily (morning and evening) or as needed to the sensitive areas of the skin. BarrioExpert Technology gives the foam cream particularly high coverage – a small amount is sufficient for large areas of skin. Allpresan pedicare No. 2 Original Foam Cream is absorbed rapidly without greasiness, so clothing can be put on immediately after application. For external use only. Please shake well before use and hold upright while applying. Remove the tamper-proof seal at the back of the dispenser pump before first use.
Aqua, Butane, Urea, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propane, Stearic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Palm Glycerides, Capryloyl Glycine, Allantoin, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Sorbitol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate.
Note: We endeavour to improve our products on an ongoing basis. Our ingredients might change slightly from time to time for this reason. Current details are found on the product packaging!