Callus Reduction Cream
Calloused and cracked skin
- Medical foot care with 18% urea and allantoin
- Intensive care for severely calloused skin
- The calloused skin is softened and reduced
- The skin is smoothened
- Enables targeted application to severely calloused skin and fissures
Produkt kaufen Fußprofi-Suche
Calluses appear wherever the skin is subjected to sustained pressure – and especially on the soles of the feet. Excessive calluses can become a problem when the stiff, calloused skin tears, forming rhagades and cracks. This can easily allow infectious bacteria and germs to enter the body. With 18% urea and allantoin, the Callus Reduction Cream is ideally tailored to the needs of severely calloused and chapped skin. The little applicator sponge is ideally suitable for targeted application of this special skin care product on the severely calloused areas of skin. Calluses are effectively softened and reduced, and the skin is smoothened.
- Special care for particularly stubborn calluses, with 18% urea & allantoin
- The cream is applied 1-2 times per day after cleansing the calluses
- Hydrates and smoothens the surface of the skin
- Vegan, (by law) no animal experiments, made in Germany
For optimum foot care, Allpresan® pedicare No 4 Callus Reduction Cream should be applied 1 to 2 times a day (in the morning and / or evening) or as required to the affected and cleansed skin areas in order to optimally care for the skin of the feet. This is a 14-day intensive treatment. Must not be applied to diseased or injured skin. Use on children and diabetics only after consulting a doctor. Do not apply to nails. For external use only.
Aqua, Urea, Glyceryl Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Octyldodecanol, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Citric Acid, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Allantoin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citronellyl Methylcrotonate, Isopropyl Myristate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide.
Note: We endeavour to improve our products on an ongoing basis. Our ingredients might change slightly from time to time for this reason. Current details are found on the product packaging!