The medical device Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream PROTECT was developed for the daily treatment of very dry to scaly skin on the feet in connection with diabetes mellitus. The Foam Cream protects against foot fungus by strengthening the skin barrier and leaves the skin feeling supple and flexible. Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream PROTECT also reduces pressure marks and when applied daily it prevents new marks as well.
With BarrioExpert Technology, a special care complex consisting of panthenol, Pentavitin, clotrimazole and 10% urea, the Foam Cream is especially formulated to meet the needs of diabetic skin.
- For the daily care of very dry to scaly skin on the feet in connection with diabetes mellitus
- Protects against foot fungus by strengthening the skin barrier and leaves the skin feeling supple and flexible
- Reduces and prevents pressure marks
- With the “moisture magnet” Pentavitin, which provides the skin with extra protection against loss of moisture
- Forms a breathable protective mesh that reduces mechanical stress (e.g. friction)
- Clothing can be put on again immediately after application. No danger of slipping
- No fragrances, colourants or preservatives
For the optimum care and treatment of diabetic feet, Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream PROTECT should ideally be applied twice daily (morning and evening) or as needed to the dry and sensitive areas of skin. BarrioExpert Technology gives our foam creams particularly high coverage – a small amount is sufficient for large areas of skin.
Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream PROTECT is absorbed rapidly without greasiness, so clothing can be put on immediately after application. For external use only. Please shake well before use and hold upright while applying. Remove the tamper-proof seal at the back of the dispenser pump before first use.
Aqua, Urea, Butane, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol,Cetyl Alcohol, Propane, Glycerin, Stearic Acid,Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol, Saccharide Isomerate,Clotrimazole, Palm Glycerides, Allantoin, Sodium Citrate,Citric Acid, Capryloyl Glycine, Potassium Lauroyl WheatAmino Acids, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate. (Pentavitin®made by Pentapharm Ltd).
Note: We endeavour to improve our products on an ongoing basis. Our ingredients might change slightly from time to time for this reason. Current details are found on the product packaging!