Foam Cream MICROSILVER + REPAIR
Skin care for diabetes mellitus
Very dry to scaly skin is a frequent accompanying symptom of diabetes. Studies have shown that the skin barrier of people with diabetes is damaged, which is quite often the origin of serious foot complications. This is because the risk of germs and microorganisms entering the body and causing infections is much greater when the skin barrier is damaged. Allpresan diabetic Microsilver + Repair Foam Cream was specifically developed for skin care in connection with diabetes mellitus. Biomimetic lipids and urea strengthen the skin barrier and supply intense hydration. Microsilver has antibacterial properties and therefore helps to prevent inflammation.
- Medical skin care in connection with diabetes mellitus, with biomimetic lipids plus urea and microsilver
- Provides intense hydration and therefore reduces rough and chapped skin; helps to repair the skin barrier and strengthens its natural protective function
- With certified, nano-free microsilver (MicroSilver BG™)
- Creates a breathable protective mesh that has evolved from the concept behind modern textiles (no heat or moisture accumulation) and therefore protects the skin against external factors such as moisture and sweat on the skin, without harming the skin’s natural functions
- Clothes can be put on immediately after use. No danger of slipping
For the optimum care of diabetic feet, Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream MICROSILVER + REPAIR should ideally be applied twice daily (morning and evening) to the very dry to scaly skin, or as required. A small amount is sufficient for large areas of skin. Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream MICROSILVER + REPAIR is absorbed rapidly without greasiness, so clothing can be put on immediately after application. This product is suitable for external use only. Please shake well before use and hold upright while applying. Remove the tamper-proof seal at the back of the dispenser pump before first use.
Aqua, Urea, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol, Butane, Glycerin, Panthenol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propane, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Silver, Capryloyl Glycine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Palm Glycerides, Allantoin, Saccharide Isomerate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Squalane, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide NP, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Pentylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate.
Note: We endeavour to improve our products on an ongoing basis. Our ingredients might change slightly from time to time for this reason. Current details are found on the product packaging!