Foam Cream BASIC
Treatment and care of skin in connection with diabetes mellitus
The medical device Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream BASIC was developed for the daily treatment of dry and sensitive skin on the feet with diabetes mellitus. The Foam Cream boosts the skin’s barrier function, which guards against infection. Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream BASIC also reduces roughness and smoothens the skin. Daily application counteracts pressure marks.
With BarrioExpert Technology, the “moisture magnet” Pentavitin, panthenol and 5% urea, the Foam Cream is especially formulated to meet the needs of diabetic skin.
- For the daily treatment of dry and sensitive skin on the feet in connection with diabetes mellitus
- Boosts the skin’s barrier function, which guards against skin infections and ulcerations
- Reduces roughness, counteracts pressure marks and smoothens the skin
- With the “moisture magnet” Pentavitin, which provides the skin with extra protection against loss of moisture
- Forms a breathable protective mesh that reduces mechanical stress (e.g. friction)
- Clothing can be put on again immediately after application. No danger of slipping
- Also ideal for use between the toes and recommended for use under compression stockings
- No fragrances, colourants or preservatives
For the optimum care and treatment of diabetic feet, Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream BASIC should ideally be applied twice daily (morning and evening) or as needed to the dry and sensitive areas of skin. BarrioExpert Technology gives our foam creams particularly high coverage – a small amount is sufficient for large areas of skin.
Allpresan diabetic Foam Cream BASIC is absorbed rapidly without greasiness, so clothing can be put on immediately after application. For external use only. Please shake well before use and hold upright while applying. Remove the tamper-proof seal at the back of the dispenser pump before first use.
Aqua, Butane, Urea, Decyl Oleate, Octyldodecanol,Cetearyl Alcohol, Propane, Stearic Acid, PropyleneGlycol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Panthenol,Saccharide Isomerate, Undecyl Alcohol, Allantoin, PotassiumLauroyl Wheat Amino Acids, Palm Glycerides, CapryloylGlycine, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, SodiumCitrate, Citric Acid. (Pentavitin® made by Pentapharm Ltd.)
Note: We endeavour to improve our products on an ongoing basis. Our ingredients might change slightly from time to time for this reason. Current details are found on the product packaging!